- 1 C warm water
- 1 pkt dry active yeast
- 1 T sugar (raw)
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 2 C flour
- Combine yeast, sugar and water in a large bowl and let sit 2-3 minutes.
- Add salt, olive oil and 2 cups of flour.
- Mix with spoon until dough becomes shaggy.
- Turn out dough onto lightly floured kneading surface and slowly knead more flour into the dough until it becomes elastic.
- Place dough into a greased bowl.
- Let rise until it has doubled in size. (Approx. 1 hr.)
- After dough has risen punch down dough.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and divide into 3 equal pieces.
- Roll out each piece until approx. 12” round.
- Pizza dough is ready to be topped with any preferred toppings then baked.
- For a sweeter taste, put coconut flour on the paddle before baking dough in oven.
- Once you have 3 pieces of dough, coat each piece with oil then separately wrap in plastic wrap. Use a gallon sized storage bag to place dough from rising. Refrigerate up to 1 week and freeze up to 3 months.