- 10 cobs sweet corn
- ½ C melted butter
- 1 tbsp salt
- Pick off the brown silk at the top of each of the corn cobs.
- Peel back about an inch of husk on each cob.
- Place all corncobs in the brick oven, spaced out evenly (a couple inches) from each other, and set a timer for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, rotate corn in the oven and leave for another 10 minutes.
- After time is up, carefully take corn out of the oven and place separated from each other to cool off quicker.
- Once corn is touchable, husk each cob.
- Brush melted butter into cobs and sprinkle on salt or seasoning of your choice.
It is no doubt that corn is a staple of the Fall season, but what kind of corn do you use? In this recipe, we use Incredible Corn. It had a delicious and rich sweet flavor, and you can’t go wrong with just a little salt and butter on top. The best part about making corn in the brick oven is you get to skip the step of soaking the corn. Leaving the husk on while the corn bakes in the oven traps in the moisture while it cooks to reveal a perfectly juicy cob.