- 1 lb dough get homemade dough recipe on our website
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ½ cup sauce
- 1 tbsp salt
- toppings of your choice
- Split dough into two.
- Take coconut flour and spread on level surface to roll dough out.
- Cover dough with light layer of coconut flour.
- Roll out dough in rectangle shape about the size of your baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce on dough, leaving one horizontal edge bare.
- Place cheese and toppings on dough.
- Use pastry scraper to help roll dough into a tight cylinder.
- Lift Stromboli onto baking sheet and tuck ends in if needed.
- Based top of Stromboli with melted butter.
- Put Stromboli in oven for 10 minutes.
- Rotate pan and keep in oven for 10 more minutes.
- Take pan out of oven to let cool.
- Slice Stromboli and enjoy!
This recipe makes two Stromboli that can be divided into about 6-8 pieces each. It is easiest to make this recipe with two people, as it can be difficult to roll and pick up with just two hands. The best secret to a delicious Stromboli is spreading melted butter on the top before placing it in the oven. This makes the top golden brown and the right amount of crispiness to this layered dough.