- 3 lbs hamburger
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp celery salt
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 2 C breadcrumbs
- Mix ingredients.
- Separate into 10 even balls and hand press into patties.
- Lightly oil Tuscan grill top to help keep burgers from sticking.
- Place burgers on grill.
- Turn burgers after 3 min.
- Cook another 3-4 min and check burger with meat thermometer. (Med rare 130-135, Med 135-140, Med well 145-160).
- Let burgers rest covered for several min after cooking to retain even flavor and moisture.
- Use a metal spatula to help loosen burgers and metal tongs to turn burgers during the cooking process
- Do not press down on burgers as they are cooking. This will cause the juices to flow out which causes the burgers to become dry