- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Take thawed steaks out of refrigerator and evenly rub salt and pepper on both sides of the cold steaks. (more or less salt and pepper can be used to customize for personal taste!)
- Cover steaks and allow to rise to room temperature before grilling.
- With brick oven temperature at 600-650° heat lightly oiled Tuscan grill for about 10 minutes to bring grill up to temp.
- For medium cooked steaks (1 place on grill for 2 min. then rotate 45° (for that beautiful crisscross pattern) and cook 2 minutes longer.
- Then flip steaks over and repeat cooking process on that side.
- Using a digital thermometer check steaks during the last 2 min. to unsure steaks doneness.
- Take steaks out of oven cover and let rest for 5 min. This will allow the steaks to have time to reabsorb its juices to become juicier and tastier!
- Now it’s time to cut up that steak and devour it!
- Grilling steaks at room temperature will help steaks be more tender and cook evenly.
- To increase the taste of richness in the steak try drizzling a tsp. of melted butter over each steak right before steak is taken out of the oven!
- Rare: 120-125°F
- Medium rare: 130-135°F
- Medium: 140-145°F
- Medium well: 150-155°F
- Well done: 160-175°F